|Modes of Remittance of Funds from Abroad
- Cable / TT Remittance
- Personal cheque drawn on a foreign centre
- Foreign currency / Traveller's Cheque tendered by NRI During temporary visit to India
- Xpress Money
- Speed Remit (From Singapore)
How to remit funds from abroad to an account in India
Customers may remit funds in US Dollars,
GBP, EURO or certain other currencies to an account in India by
means of Cable/TT remittance through their bankers.
- When you want to remit funds to any Bank in India, your
Banker will require some basic information of Name, Account
Number of the beneficiary and the Name of the Branch/Bank
to which the amount is to be credited etc.,
- To ease your remittance, we furnish you the details of our
Correspondent Bank Name/ SWIFT Code/Account Number and our
Bank’s details /SWIFT Code.
- In the pull down menu shown below, select the Currency in
which you want to remit and press DISPLAY button.
- A list of our Correspondent Banks in that particular currency
will appear just below the pull down menu. For certain currencies
where we have only one correspondent Bank, only one Bank’s
name will appear.
- Click on the Correspondent Bank Name through which you want
to remit the funds.
- A small form with the above mentioned details will open up.
Print this form and fill up the other details as required.
- Enclose this form at the time of remittance along with your
Banker's Transfer Challan.
|Remittance Details to be filled by you and
handed over to your Banker for easy transfer of funds to Destination
branch In India
For any clarification, please email