|Eligibility||Customers having Savings Bank, Current Account with us
|Salient Features||Customers can use the internet to do their banking at the convenience of their home
|Other Requirements/Details||* Visit the Website : https://www.indianbank.net.in.|
* Customer can view their accounts.
* Customer can get the statement of account.
* Customer can transfer funds to his own accounts.
* Customer can transfer funds to other Indian Bank accounts.
* Customer can remit funds to anyone having account with any bank through RTGS/NEFT (charges applicable as per RTGS/NEFT).
* Customer can know the cheque details.
* Indian Bank is not liable for non-availability of services due to reasons beyond the controls of the bank.
* Charges for Net Banking facility : Free.
* DP account maintained with Indian Bank can be viewed.
At present the following payments can be made through netbanking :
* AP online
* TNEB Payment
* IRCTC (Rail ticket) Payment
* IBMBS Payment
* Incometax/TDS Payment
* Service Tax Payment
* Central Excise Payment
* MCA 21 Payment